Otavalo, capital of Otavalo Canton, has a population largely made up of the Otavalos indigenous group. It is located in Imbabura Province of Ecuador. According to the 2010 census, the town has 39,354 inhabitants and has an elevation of 2,532 meters (8,307 ft). It is surrounded by the peaks of Imbabura (4,630 meters (15,190 ft)), Cotacachi (4,995 meters (16,388 ft)), and Mojanda volcanoes.
- We start our tour in Quito on 8:00 am
- Next stop is Cayambe Town where you can enjoy a delicious breakfast with Bizcochos bread.
- The next stop is Mira Lago where you can enjoy the beautiful point view of the Lake and Imbabura Volcano.
- The next stop is Condor Park where you can enjoy the birds and eagle fly show.
- Next stop is Otavalo Market, where you can buy hand crafts.
- The last stop before to come back to Quito is Peguche Water Fall, where you can eat something typical of Ecuador.
$70 x pax include lunch, transport and guide.